Alchemy Global Networks delivers the leading networking and cyber security expertise in the industry. If you want to learn and are looking for a collaborative and innovative environment, we may be the place for you. We are often looking for expertise in network engineering, information technology asset management and cyber security.
Alchemy Global Networks pay and benefits are competitive, and we invest in our employees’ professional growth and career development. We are committed to seeing our employees thrive and take on new opportunities as they develop their careers. Alchemy Global Networks actively seeks talent for both commercial and public-sector positions.
Click Here if you want to join a team that is in the forefront in networking, information technology asset management and cyber security services.
Cyber Security Engineer - remote
Posted Date: 07/17/2018
The role is action and solution oriented with an emphasis on Network Security Engineering solution and capabilities.Roles and Responsibilities:
- Architect, impement and operate Network Security solutions across a large and diverse enterprise
- Ability to configure, patch and provide administration of Network Security
- Understand and preferably leverage scripting or programming languages as needed for integration or automation
- Collaborate with business and IT staff to understand strategic and tactical business, application or service requirements then translate those into secure design solutions
- Provide guidance and leadership to determine, develop, plan, test, and implement Network Security protection and security requirements for the enterprise
- Provide complex technical guidance, oversight, and enforcement of security directives, policies, standards, plans, and procedures
- Develop and present program status / metrics to management
- Identify roadblocks and propose effective solutions
- Understanding of technical fundamentals with TCP/IP, DNS/HTTP/SMTP, OSI model, operating systems, web applications, databases, mobile applications, virtualization, cloud and other core IT disciplines